-->

Janaina's Vintage Diary: Once Upon A Time...

The World of Fantasies, Imaginations and Adventures! This is a place where one can explore a variety of topics, from cliche things like lifestyle, luxury, psychology to equally cliche things like politics and democracy… I invite anyone to express their feelings, thoughts and opinion. Also, I'm going to use this blog, so to reflect onto my University's Final Major projects and learning.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Art and crafts as a way to express or escape from humanity. How being creative has helped me...


Composing a reflective essay is not a hard task. Although, I would say that I find it extremely difficult in writing one myself! Especially when I know that I’m going to be marked on this piece of work!

Reflective essay should demonstrate reflections, in most cases based on personal experience. In fact, not everybody is able to write successful reflective essay, including myself, because not everybody has enough skills to show personal reflections. Sometimes it is rather hard for people to demonstrate their thoughts and reflections to other people. There are also people who prefer to express everything in oral form, because they can’t present all thoughts in good written context. Sometimes it is not easy to show personal thoughts on paper.

However, if I had more time ahead of me, I would’ve drawn my self-reflective summary into a painting composition.

Art has often been found as expressive or as a way to escape life and humanity. In my life this has recently become very true. Art and crafts for me, have become ways to escape the reality of constant pain, inability to move, feeling trapped and being isolated.

Furthermore, a reflective essay is a kind of essay writing giving a profound analysis of our work that we have fulfilled. It is a flashback in the course of investigating a problem thinking about what we, students have known from it.

No comments: