-->

Janaina's Vintage Diary: Once Upon A Time...

The World of Fantasies, Imaginations and Adventures! This is a place where one can explore a variety of topics, from cliche things like lifestyle, luxury, psychology to equally cliche things like politics and democracy… I invite anyone to express their feelings, thoughts and opinion. Also, I'm going to use this blog, so to reflect onto my University's Final Major projects and learning.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Researching into Miniatures










I always had a passion for Miniatures! In fact I am a collector myself and I decided to incorporate this into my Uni's (PR) Final project.

Above, are some pictures of a Hobbit Miniature Doll's House! Today, collectors and hobbyists create their own themed doll's house. They do it more as a hobby, A Therapeutic Hobby!


No comments: